Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 07:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mark Srebnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] WTB: 100CT LCD Display

Thanks for the suggestions, Avi...

I had checked Impact, they want $319 for one...bit
more than I want to spend on an ol' 100CT.... ;-)

As librettosource, dealt with him a few years back,
don't think he's selling Libretto stuff anymore, but
will give him a try....

If anyone else has any suggestions, would appreciate
it....

Otherwise, if anyone wants a very good condition 100CT
that's missing a display, let me know off-list...

Thanks,

Mark

--- Avi Cohen Stuart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.impactcomputers.com/toshiba-libretto-110ct-parts-display-hard