Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:58:15 -0800 (PST)
From: John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Can someone explain the following?!

Sorry I misread. Your FAT16 (d:) drive needs to follow
the rules of dos installation, has to be located
within the first 2 gigbytes. That is how I've always
partitioned even larger >40GB hard drives for the
libretto and never had a problem with seeing
partitions. Why not just make it FAT32? You are using
WIN98 DOS which has no problems with it.:)

john

--- Avi Cohen Stuart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>