Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 15:52:02 -0800 (PST)
From: John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Fwd: [libretto] v. Rare & really small palmtop PC's

--- Alan Middleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:09:34 +0000 (GMT)
> From: "Alan Middleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] Fwd: [libretto] v. Rare & really
> small palmtop PC's
>
> The X60 thinkpad is 'small enough' for me these days
> and serves as a suitable replacement for the
> libretto.

Glad it works for you. I like'm about 6 by 4 inches.
Easier to pack.

those were great. Funny isn't it how electronic phone
books were replaced by mp3 players, calculators by
video players and the atari by gameboy. And now a
person doesn't have to leave home to get work done,
and really can't anyway, the battery will die in
whatever appliance its using. Ohhh...when will
scienece save us, why when we refill our batteries
with gasoline at the local truck stop!!