Hi David,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM, David Pollak
<feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Bill Venners <b...@artima.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi David,
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM, David Pollak
>> <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Folks,
>> >
>> > Improved testing framework and better testing support when running in
>> > "test"
>> > mode.
>> >
>> Can you elaborate on what your plans are for this?
>
> It's a goal, not a set of plans.  I'm expecting one of the committers would
> take ownership and figure it out.  Wanna be a committer, take ownership, and
> figure it out?

Ooh, I stepped in that one. The testing Lift apps is a good, real use
case for both ScalaTest and Specs. I hope to meet with Eric Torreborre
Monday. I'll talk with him about what's needed for Lift, as I think
he's more familiar with its testing needs. I have definitely wanted to
do some work with Lift so I can become more familiar with it as a web
app framework, but just haven't had time yet. I'm gradually popping
things off my stack of tasks, so I'll get there eventually.

Bill