> Also, it would be great it Lift1.1 included all of the
> necessary .js, .css and class files for the new MenuWidget

I have not had the chance to actually work with lift yet and have been doing
a lot of reading, but I have not read how lift currently handles script and
css resources? Does it have a registry that allows resources to be included
in the header and remove duplicate resources or does each widget include the
resources it requires ... possibly multiple times depending on each widgets
requirements?