Very nice. I don't think it matters whether it's AVI or Flash, but it would
definitely help to pick a good codec for screencasts so that it's not a
200MB file. You might even want to look at Wink:

http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

It does isolated screenshots, but in many cases that's clearer than a lossy
video codec.

Derek

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 9:50 AM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com