Folks,

I just added <lift:tail> builtin snippet support. <script> and <link>
tags are treated differently in terms of duplicates checking such as a
scripts with the same src will not be rendered more then once. Same
thing applies for link and href attribute. Same dups criteria are
applied for head merge as head merge did not handle certain cases.
Duplicates  between head and tail contents though are not determined.

Should you have any questions/suggestions/comments, please let me
know.

Br's,
Marius