On Jul 29, 12:55 pm, Heiko Seeberger <heiko.seeber...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Just a quick and dirty reply: In order to get OSGi support LiftRules should
> delegate *everything* to a Collection of LiftModules.  LiftModules can be
> added to and removed from this collection anytime.

Yup, maintaining a collection is the easiest way to use dynamic
updates in the future.

That said, I've been discussing modularity of scala code generally
recently:

http://alblue.blogspot.com/2009/08/modularity-for-scala.html

If anyone's interested helping out then please drop me a note on my
blog. Hopefully we'll be able to extend the work that Heiko has
already done and use that to modularise the core library. If
successful, this could be used as an approach for both the lift code
and apps that depend on lift.

Alex