The issue (and I may be overthinking this) is that we need 1.5 class
libraries to compile against if we want to be able to verify that the code
compiles under 1.5. If I, say, delete my JDK 5 install and decide to
reinstall it down the road, it's not going to be available without a
purchased license.

Derek

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com