Another issue, which may be more problematic, is that in my case I'm
compiling against the java.sql.Statement interface. If I remove the
troublesome methods so that it compiles for 1.5, it no longer compiles for
1.6 because of the missing methods:

[WARNING]
/home/software/liftweb/lift-mapper/src/main/scala/net/liftweb/mapper/LoggingStatementWrappers.scala:70:
error: class LoggedStatement needs to be abstract, since method isPoolable
in trait Statement of type ()Boolean is not defined
[WARNING] class LoggedStatement(underlying : Statement) extends Statement
with DBLog {
[WARNING]       ^
[WARNING]
/home/software/liftweb/lift-mapper/src/main/scala/net/liftweb/mapper/LoggingStatementWrappers.scala:267:
error: class LoggedPreparedStatement needs to be abstract, since method
setNClob in trait PreparedStatement of type (Int,java.io.Reader)Unit is not
defined
[WARNING] class LoggedPreparedStatement (stmt : String, underlying :
PreparedStatement) extends LoggedStatement(underlying) with
PreparedStatement {
[WARNING]       ^

Derek

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 2:29 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com