How about we integrate the wiki, blog, forum, and issue tracker into the CMS? ;)
Seriously, maybe it would be a good idea to create a repo and list, and start
serious discussion on all aspects of its design. Maybe it could become a big
community project, with lots of feedback to Lift.

jlist9<jli...@gmail.com> wrote:

CMS, wiki, blog, forum also sound more interesting than bug tracking
system to me :-)