I'm not by an internet connection now (won't be for a while). Would it be
possible for you to paste your code in an email to me (in the body)? Thanks.

-------------------------------------
Derek Chen-Becker<dchenbec...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, I just pushed the initial revision of my model to GitHub at
http://github.com/dchenbecker/LiftTicket. I think that this covers most of
the features that Marius discussed in his response. I agree with all of it,
although I'm not 100% sure about having both a severity and priority field
on the ticket. This was kind of a code vomit, so I'm going to split the
classes out into separate Scala files once I get some feedback and a better
idea of what needs to be done.

Cheers,

Derek