I am using MegaProtoUser in my user model and a couple of users
reported they do not get any kind of feedback if they don't input a
valid user in the Sign Up form, i can see the same issue in hellolift
and other lift apps out there that is also using this module. I don't
know if I am doing something wrong or if anyone can replicate this.

I tried to look at the source of ProtoUser.scala and found the
testSignup, but did not see any obvious cause for this trouble in:

    def testSignup() {
      theUser.validate match {
        case Nil =>
          actionsAfterSignup(theUser)
          S.redirectTo(homePage)

        case xs => S.error(xs) ; signupFunc(Full(innerSignup _))

I think that S.error should be the one giving me the errors in the
<lift:msgs/> handler right?