Thank you. It's my contribution to the W-JAX Challenge where several web
frameworks compete.
But to be honest: The others are really nicely designed ...

Heiko

--
Heiko Seeberger

My job: weiglewilczek.com
My blog: heikoseeberger.name
Follow me: twitter.com/hseeberger
OSGi on Scala: scalamodules.org
Lift, the simply functional web framework: liftweb.net