well that seems great! I use the snapshot so if you finish that and
want to make someone very happy, you can send me an example of how it
ended up working and i will be very very thankful!

The last piece of the puzzle is the "******" default value of the
mappedPassword, since its part of the mappedPassword and not of the
ProtoUser. And its a val, i don't know how to override it. What is the
reason of this default value?