You can just have separate index html files for different locales, and when the
user goes to /index (or / I suppose) Lift selects the correct one.

Hugo Palma<hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lift only support global resource bundles, i think it would be very
useful if page and snipped level resource bundles were supported.
For example, if i have a page "index" it would automatically have
access to the index<locale>.properties_ bundle. Obviously this bundle
would not be accessible from any other page.

I come from an Apache Tapestry background that has page and component
level localization and it proved very useful.

What do you guys think about this ?