mm im not sure who would take this on, as I think i've been doing most of the
localisation stuff and I don't have capacity to do anything about this for
quite some time unless it becomes an urgent priority.

Any discussion must take place on this list, not on (or in) tickets, review
board or otherwise. Right now, I think you could service the need yourself
using locale calculator and resourceBundleFactories. To that end, the work we
are talking about here is "helpers" rather than core functionality. Not to
belittle it, as it could be quite useful - its just a case of working out what
needs doing and where.

Create a ticket in Assembla, mark it as webkit enhancement and assign it to me.
I'll look at it, some when.

Cheers, Tim