Good morning,

It may be helpful to remember that "cross-asset" need not mean "cross-chain";
for example, the RGB project strives to create assets committed on the Bitcoin
blockchain, in such a way that it would be possible to put them into Lightning
channels.
Thus this "proof-of-not-my-fault" apply to cross-asset swaps on the same
blockchain?
How about same-asset swaps across blockchains, e.g. RSK to Liquid?

Of course the most obvious way, to create a unique assets, involves creating a
unique blockchain for it, but the argument applies regardless for a multi-asset
blockchain.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.