Good morning Ecurrencyhodler,

> Hi ZmnSCPxj!
>
> Submarine swaps are a great current solution, but we still have to wait for
> confirmations.

So would `push_msat`; until confirmed deeply the channel opening can still be
cancelled by double-spending and it would be foolhardy to deliver the product
until the channel is deeply confirmed to be opened.
At least this way, you can perform the preparation in parallel to your other
startup operations for starting your business before actual launch of your
merchant website.

> >Further, while it involves fees, it does give you control over what nodes
> >you make channels with, and would be a good investment in your future
> >accessibility over the Lightning Network.
>
> What disadvantages do you see over this proposal and say something like
> autopilot?  Or do you just prefer manual channel management overall?

This should eventually be implementable by some kind of auto-system.
It is still early days and a lot of infrastructure is yet to be written.