> Is there a better place to have public communication? Unfortunately since one
> off topic email was sent here, it's been a ghost town. It appears that
> there's many emails being held and only one moderator that checks them once a
> week.
>
> Would hate to see this list die but wondering if there's a better place for
> discussions?

I think currently the list is the most accessible way that we have.

I am not aware of any other tools that are as accessible as the list archive
to search for some history, and also to allow people in 10 years from now to
implement some of the ideas proposed these days.

But I would agree to change communication tools if we do not lose these
two properties.

Cheers.

Vincent.