Lightning list, I really think that you should stop this mess and
reconcentrate on technical topics

The very same did destroy the Tor-talk mailing list

Based on false assumptions as we saw later

Reading bulls all the day, everybody escaped

Result: the Tor community can't discuss any longer

Don't do the same

Le 11/05/2023 à 19:48, alicexbt via Lightning-dev a écrit :
> Hi Antoine,
>
>>  I can say missing an open-source engineering meeting or being
>> revoked a few Github permissions matters far less than the clear
>> affirmation and respect of the freedom of expression, the presumption
>> of innocence and due process in the Bitcoin common space, all
>> proportions conserved.
>
> This is not acceptable. I will fight with you. Never feel alone.
>
> /devfd0
> floppy disk guy
>
> Sent with Proton Mail <https://proton.me/> secure email.

Sophia-Antipolis, France
CV: https://www.peersm.com/CVAV.pdf
LinkedIn: https://fr.linkedin.com/in/aymeric-vitte-05855b26
GitHub : https://www.github.com/Ayms
A Universal Coin Swap system based on Bitcoin:
https://gist.github.com/Ayms/029125db2583e1cf9c3209769eb2cdd7
A bitcoin NFT system:
https://gist.github.com/Ayms/01dbfebf219965054b4a3beed1bfeba7
Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contracts, lightning, sidechains, Defi, DApps, NFTs,
DEX, DAO explained - Centralization vs Decentralization
https://gist.github.com/Ayms/04b3084a14ee202e707b3faec57ed26e
Discover and Move your coins by yourself (browser version):
https://peersm.com/wallet
Bitcoin transactions made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-transactions
torrent-live: https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live
Anti-spies and private torrents, dynamic blocklist:
http://torrent-live.peersm.com
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com