Pressumption of innocence?
Right to defend yourself?

Wow, that sounds amazing, but, for example, wouldn't me defendibg myself
from jeremy rubin be offtopic like...pretty much everywhere?
Not sure you're familiar with that story, certainly you didn't hear my side
of the story, did you?
Where would it be fine for me to defend myself?
I don't want to keep cosing bitcoin anymore, novody would review my PRs
anyway once jeremy made sure everyone thought I am evil. Or perhaps I'm
paranoid. Anyway, I would juat like to find the right venue to clean my
name or at least be allowed to try. If that venue exists at all, that is.

Personally, I feel extremely censored.
I also feel I've been judged unfairly and margibalized by many.
If it was because of my mistakes and not because jeremy and others lied
about me behind my back, well, I would like to know at least.

Am I really asking that much?
I'm surprised at how very few people are in favor of the american first
amendment, btw.

I know, I know. Offtopic. Everywhere. Every time.
If something it's offtopic everywhere, that's a censored taboo, I think.

Therefore I challenge to a public debate somewhere. For me to defend myself
and for him to defend himself too (if that's possible).
I know it's never going to happen, but I want to make sure it is known that
it is because of him, I'm more than ready to defend myself against him. Is
he?

He can call me a nazi and even though I'm not one (I'm not even racist), it
is not so easy to sue for defamation in international jurisdictions.
Imagine if I called him a pederast (kethuboth 11b, sanhesrin 69b) or a
cannibal (samhedrin 64a) without giving him a chance to defend himself.
Wouldn't that be nasty?
I want him to be able to defend himself too, or at least try it.

Now, moderators, censor this email for being offtopic and prove my point.
Jeremy will still get the email and I bet he won't want a public debate.
But I'm biased because I think he is guilty. Just like jeffrey epstein.
Is jeremy rubin a mossad agent?
Is there any reason to think so?
Or are these just rummors?
He should have a chance to try to clean his name, in my opinion. Again,
just like jeffrey epstein.