Alberto,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 7:39 AM, Alberto Simões-2 [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n183419...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> Again, I am both pleased to announce the transcription of the Gounod
> Suite of Valses, "Le Rendez Vous" [1] and asking for any correction you
> might suggest.
>
> There is a couple of details you will find different from the original
> that are my own decision. But they should be clear.
>
> I will upload the PDF to IMSLP during the weekend.
>
> Thank you all for your precious help, without which I wouldn't be able
> to accomplish this task (both for Lilypond itself, as for feedback and
> random help).
>
> Best,
> Alberto
>
> [1] https://github.com/ambs/music/tree/master/Gounod/LeRendezVous

This is looking MUCH better (nice work with the extended dynamic lines ;-).
I'll look at it in greater detail later, but here's one thing that I
immediately noticed quite a few instances of that you would get dinged for:
You should ALWAYS enclose a tied note within a slurred passage. Here's what
I mean:

[image: Inline image 1]

Best,
Abraham