Hi, Abraham

This is looking MUCH better (nice work with the extended dynamic lines
;-). I'll look at it in greater detail later, but here's one thing that
I immediately noticed quite a few instances of that you would get dinged
for: You should ALWAYS enclose a tied note within a slurred passage.
Here's what I mean:

I understand your point, and happy to use it that way (although it is not the way the book editor did it).

Although not doubting your suggestion, I would be very interested to know if there is such a thing like a document describing a "best practices" for writing/engraving music.

Thank you,
Alberto