If I may intervene here: about the documentation quality, I'd must say I
disagree.

As I said in another post, I find it (globaly) very high ended. I started LP
about 3 weeks from now, I'm just finishing the full notation PDF book of
almost 900 pages!

Of course, I still have a lot more to learn and understand, and still make
many mistakes in my codes. I need constantly the manual when working for the
moment.

What I like about it, are the numerous exemples. For the "slur" page you
were pointing out, I personnaly learnt more in reading the codes exemple
rather than the full sentences that were sometimes a bit abstract for me.

Now I have the feeling it would be necessary to read it again as I missed
some points in the first pages for which I gathered all the elements at the
end of the manual.

I spend more time now in the "Internal Manual" even if I don't fully
understand how to use yet. But I found many commands which sometime worked,
sometime didn't!

If I may suggest, it would be perfect if we had an illustration for each
command available in the "Internal Manual". An exemple of the code in a
small context, or maybe a picture. I know this would be a hell of a job
considering the numerous of all the commands... ! But for instance, I found
that very helpful in the \markup chapter, and I'm sure I would have won some
time if this was present.

The "Snippets" page is also very helpful. But still, sometimes I wanted to
try some of the Internal propriety commands, without succes, and when I
pasted its name in all documentations, couldn't find any exemple which could
have helped me understand my mistake.

So yeah, for me, the manual was very good, very helpful, though I missed
more exemples in the huge "Internal Manual"!