To avoid having one or two staves on last page, I use often page-count.
Unfortunately this often cuts the bottom of the page (the tagline or some
notes).

Today I tried to understand better the problem, checking the printable area
of the printer, playing with annotate-spacing, margin etc,. And I
discovered that when I print inside Frescobaldi, the resulting output page
is shifted down 5mm and shifted right 5mm. If I print the same output page
from adobe acrobat the output is perfect. Does anyone have seen the same
thing?

I'm running frescobaldi 3.01, lilypond 2.19.82 on windows 10.
Thank you, g.