Am Samstag, den 25.01.2020, 17:48 +1000 schrieb Craig Dabelstein:
> Hi everyone,
> I've written a LilyPond syntax highlighter for pygments. It's not
> perfect but it's mostly working. Is there anyone out there who could
> test it?
>
> https://github.com/craigdab/pygments/tree/LilyPond

Thank you for working on it.
How does one test it?First clone the repository and install pygments
from there (its `setup.py`) I suppose. The README suggests using `pip`,
which surely wouldn't work, isn't it?
I have installed Pygments through pip3, is there a way to avoid a
conflict, e.g. by *not* installing your pygments clone but directly
invoke the proper executable?
I suppose testing would be done through using the command line version
as described on https://pygments.org/docs/cmdline/ ?
BestUrs