Hi all,

This is what I've been doing to test, after cloning the repo. Instructions
start halfway down this page: https://pygments.org/docs/lexerdevelopment/

You probably don;t even have to `make mapfiles` on this LilyPond branch.

   1.

   Run make mapfiles
   2.

   Run the lexer to convert the LilyPond file to html: python -m pygments
   -O full -f html -o /tmp/example.html tests/examplefiles/example.ily
   3.

   Open the html file: /tmp/example.html

--
Craig Dabelstein