Hi,

that is, of course, correct. With F attachment, you also have to move further than the default position, the lower you play. For C2/c, you have to move to the 7 position with F attachment. Adam Griggs also noted this yesterday in his attached PDF with a handy overview of the default tenor trombone slides 👍. Oddly enough, this is often not mentioned in trombone schools. Advanced or professional trombonists shouldn't need slide positions, I just wanted to use this for beginners 😉
But programming the complex version could certainly be done as well.

Thanks for your input
Andreas