Thanks, Wo,

Actually, I already had

tutti_mark = \tweak outside-staff-priority #1250 \tweak self-alignment-X #LEFT
\tweak font-size #-1 \mark "Tutti"
solo_mark = \tweak outside-staff-priority #1250 \tweak self-alignment-X #LEFT
\tweak font-size #-1 \mark “Solo"

and I just realized that, when they coincide with true rehearsal marks, I can
shift the timing slightly with “\after 256”. I think this is a bit hacky but I
can proceed with this at the moment.

Jun