I think I see what you mean.  With a slightly expanded MWE:

\version "2.24.2"

\score {
  <<
    \new StaffGroup
    <<
      \new Staff { \tempo "Allegro con brio" \textMark "TUTTI" \textMark
"A" c'1 }
      \new Staff { c'1 }

    \new PianoStaff
    <<
      \new Staff { \tempo "Allegro con brio" \textMark "TUTTI" \textMark
"A" c'1 }
      \new Staff { \clef bass c1 }

}

...you want the tempo and text marks to stay with the piano staff, right?
The best way I know of to do this is to fake the tempo and text marks with
markup.  It's not a very good solution though, because you have to manually
create all of them.  I hope others have a better way:

tempoAllegro = \markup {
  \translate #'(-3.5 . 0)
  \column {
    \line { \bold "Allegro con brio" }
    \line { A }
    \line { TUTTI }

\score {
  <<
    \new StaffGroup
    <<
      \new Staff { \tempo "Allegro con brio" \textMark "TUTTI" \textMark
"A" c'1 }
      \new Staff { c'1 }

    \new PianoStaff
    <<