Will Turner <williamat2...@gmail.com> writes:

>>> What's the s2 at the end supposed to be for?
>
> I imported this from a Musicxml file that I exported from Finale.

That's sort of important information that you omitted.

> So, Finale put the s2 at the end, but I don't know why.

Or Finale didn't, and musicxml2ly made a mistake.  In which case this
would warrant fixing.  Do you have the MusicXML available?

> Y'all are my heroes. I removed the s2 from the first measure in both
> clefs, and it solved my problem.  Where do I send the check? ;)

My bank actually refuses cashing foreign country checks these days, so
I cannot avail myself of this particular offer.  While I like the
prospect of a simple recurring source of income, I think it would be
more desirable in the long run to make sure that pickup measures travel
with some reliability from Finale into LilyPond.

So it would be good to take a look at the involved MusicXML.

--
David Kastrup