Will Turner <williamat2...@gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you, David. Attached is the Musicxml file. I also need to find a way
> for Frescobaldi to import this file as a choirstaff rather than a piano
> staff.. This is so that the cross-staff bar lines are hidden. If you have
> suggestions for that, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll submit a new
> request for help.

Well, musicxml2ly converts the rhythmic structure just fine.  Headers
and footers look somewhat messy, and there is an extraordinary amount of
power chords (essentially, everything that isn't a seventh chord) that I
consider suspect.

I think Frescobaldi has its own MusicXML converter: if that is what you
have been using, you should file a problem report with Frescobaldi
rather than LilyPond.

--
David Kastrup