lol, indeed, 2.17.6... so the search continues...

I was hoping to get it by trying out c:2 for diagram, and splitting
chordnames and and chord diagrams, and using "  \set additionalPitchPrefix
but c:2 renders a Csus2 diagram.. bummer.... getting quite completely stuck
here...

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/Bart_Issimo>