I'm having problems with a tremolo sign (see snippet):

1) It's too short - surely there should be a minimum size for it and it should
be shunted to the next line?

2) It's in rather an odd place vertically: surely it should be either between
the notes if they're well-separated as here or below both of them?

3) In printed music, tremolo signs between notes (not when attached to stems)
are usually slanted, which stops them getting mixed up with the staff lines.

I agree that there are probably tweaks for these, but I'd hope that the
defaults wouldn't need tweaking.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:lilyp...@ptoye.com