On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM, David Nalesnik <david.nales...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>  \version "2.19.15"
>
> writeBreaksEngraver =
> #(lambda (context)
>    (let ((out (open-output-file "output.txt")))
>      (make-engraver
>       (listeners
>        ((line-break-event engraver event)
>         (let* ((ccc (ly:context-property context 'currentCommandColumn))

ccc is not used here

It's left over from my attempts to query the NonMusicalPaperColumn grobs in
the piece for "break-status" (0 = unbroken, -1 = end-of-line, 1 =
beginning-of-line), but break-status always comes back 0.  Try
(ly:item-break-dir ccc) to see what I mean.  The conclusion I draw is that
useful information about paper columns has not been set when our engraver
is operational.

David