Hi David,

thank you for that suggestion.
I'll try to get my mind around this ASAP.
On the first sight I don't understand too much of it. But at least I notice that I'm not afraid of these lambda, let and let* constructs anymore. Finally I'm getting *somewhere* to familiarity with the basic working of Scheme code. What I'm still at a major loss is how Scheme interacts with LilyPond specific functionality. There's really a need for education in that sector.

Best
Urs