On Tue, Jan 14, 2003, Nadav Har'El wrote about "Re: [Haifux] Re: Kol Kore":
> The O'Reilly "Linux Device Drivers" book (make sure you read the second
> edition) is freely available online, which is a huge plus in the Technion

I was asked to give a link. I guess some people don't know yet how
convenient Google is - just type "Linux Device Drivers" and "I'm feeling
lucky".

Anyway, the link is
        http://www.xml.com/ldd/chapter/book/

It's available in PDF and HTML. If you read the book online and can spare
the cash, I suggest you also buy the book to give them a little profit.
That's what I did.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |     Tuesday, Jan 14 2003, 11 Shevat 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Sign on a back of truck: "Overtakers