On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 19:02:26 +0000
"Albarran, Josue" <j-albar...@ti.com> wrote:

> Alright, yes I saw that it unpacked successfully to the NFS root
> during a running job.
>
> The only way I got it to work as far as starting the lava-test-shell
> was by using my u-boot commands to use my local NFS server. Now I
> reverted the base.jinja2 and beaglebone-black.jinja2 to the default
> and I'm trying to boot the board with the default nfs commands and
> it's giving me that error (TFTP error: file not found) with the
> zImage and dtb (I didn't specify any ramdisk). Any configuration I
> need to make outside of lava for the nfs and tftp servers? They are
> currently set up to work with the DHCP server I set up.

lava-dispatcher installs the necessary NFS support.

/etc/exports.d/lava-dispatcher-nfs.exports

tftp uses the configured root from /etc/default/tftpd-hpa

The dispatcher downloads the relevant files to the tftpd root.

From your log:
1.1.1-file_download.log downloading {'url': 'file:///tftpboot/zImage',
'yaml_line': 4} as /var/lib/lava/dispatcher/tmp/tmpWEWsTN/zImage

Check the configuration of tftpd-hpa - TFTP_DIRECTORY value.

Also check the status of tftpd-hpa itself. You may need to restart the
tftpd-hpa daemon.

$ sudo service tftpd-hpa status

(If it's not running, you'll usually see TTTT in the output rather than file
not found.)

If you're getting errors during boot, please pastebin the boot log too.