On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 19:56:22 +0000
"Albarran, Josue" <j-albar...@ti.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the information, I think it helped a lot.
>
> When I check the status as you said I get a failed error message:
>
> jalbarran@debian:~$ sudo service tftpd-hpa status
> ● tftpd-hpa.service - LSB: HPA's tftp server
>    Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa)
>    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Tue 2016-07-19 14:50:17
> CDT; 1min 2s ago Process: 10722 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/tftpd-hpa start
> (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

OK, looks like we need to add a check that the service is running.

It can fail on my laptop when I lose network connectivity, something
like that may be the problem on your system.

You should find something in /var/log/syslog

> Jul 19 14:50:17 debian tftpd-hpa[10722]: Starting HPA's tftpd:
> in.tftpd Jul 19 14:50:17 debian systemd[1]: tftpd-hpa.service:
> control process exited, code=exited status=1 Jul 19 14:50:17 debian
> systemd[1]: Failed to start LSB: HPA's tftp server. Jul 19 14:50:17
> debian systemd[1]: Unit tftpd-hpa.service entered failed state.

If you restart the service with 'sudo service tftpd-hpa restart', does
the status show it as running? If so, the job should likely then work.