I also am concerned about selling land off to the developer!  Once we don’t own
the land, there is not much we can say or do.  I hope our town will tread very
carefully about this kind of move!  Lincoln has worked so hard to save our land
from developer and that was how the Rural Land Foundation was created in the
first place!

Susanna