Friends,
What i noticed during my brief tour in leadership that some in the town
echelon have
deep sympathy for the developers.  We even allocated a million dollars to
CIVICO
such that they may bid for the project.  It is presented that the developer
would
have a little interest in creating a prescription development unless their
pockets
are made deeply warm.  The latter is subjective.  I had to complain when
the
Planning Board started making presentations made by a hidden contractor.
Now
I understand that the same CIVICO was playing the ball.  The leaders do
give us a picture of utter catastrophe if we don't buy into the plan.  Hope
this
is not the way other towns are doing their construction projects.
Best regards,
Bijoy Misra.  .