Am 01.07.2005 um 01:50 schrieb Brennan:

Thanks Alex, for the info about MUI. Does this mean it applies to all
Xtras that have a callback mechanism?

I am not an xtra developer so I can't tell, whether an xtra can use directors debugger, but I can imagine, that it may be very difficult or even not possible for a third party xtra. I don't even know, if there is a xtra, which is maintained by macr, which can use the debugger.

as far as I know, each event which is generated from an xtra will behave like that.

a¿ex