I dug through my Kiosk code and found that heck, I was even doing some SendAllsprites() on receiving ActiveX events, so you CAN do more that just setting flags, but you have to be very careful. It looks like my SAS's were to get the message to that behavior itself with all the me's, properties, etc.

Today I'd probably doing it differently, but the kiosk was able to run for a at least a couple weeks of constant automated testing, with LOTS of back and forth between the activeX's and Director, so it must not be too dangerous.

I wonder if the SAS gets the control back into the scope of Director, rather than the event-driven scope.

roymeo