Tim,

> Also does anybody know of any licensing issues or things that I must
> include in an EULA in respect of crediting or mentioning
> Macromedias in regards to the Director platform?

If you are using Director MX or earlier then your obligations with
respect to "crediting" Macromedia are outlined in the Made With
Macromedia program guidelines:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/programs/mwm/

If you are using Director MX 2004 then you have no such obligations.
Create your content and publish away, no specific credit to Macromedia
is required.

Cheers,
Tom Higgins - Technical Product Manager
Macromedia Director and the Shockwave Player
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/thiggins/