Hi List,

Sorry if this seems off-topic, but I think it may be useful to more than
just myself, so here goes.

Does anybody know of any resources with EULA (End User Licence
Agreements)?
I don't fancy sitting down to write my own, and I'm not sure of
copywrite issues if I nab what looks like a standard one and change it
for my needs.
Does anyone know if there is a template site for this sort of thing with
free \ low cost purchase options so that I can make it then send it to a
lawyer for checking.

I am based in the UK - not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Also does anybody know of any licensing issues or things that I must
include in an EULA in respect of crediting or mentioning Macromedias in
regards to the Director platform?

Any guidance appreciated.

Many thanks

Tim