At 5:46 PM -0800 1/14/06, Buzz Kettles wrote:
At 10:36 AM -0500 1/13/06, you wrote:
At 6:30 PM -0500 1/12/06, Cole Tierney wrote:
At 2:35 PM -0800 1/12/06, Buzz Kettles wrote:
or if the #dialog is really the issue why not make it invisible, change it's type & then forget it?

I didn't think of changing the type on the fly. I'll give that a try.

Good thought, but it didn't have any effect. So far the only way I can refocus the stage is to use BudAPI (in windows):

    baActivateWindow(baWinHandle())
    (the stage).moveToFront()

I only suggested changing .type because you suggested it was involved in the issue

oh well ...

Hey, I'll try anything! But what I find more troublesome is that the stage loses focus when clicking in the border of a windows full screen projector.

--
Cole