At 11:48 AM +0200 6/2/06, Bart Pietercil wrote:
" Macromedia applications that Adobe is evaluating for Intel support include Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Flash Basic, Fireworks and Contribute."

Is it just me, or is there something missing? Getting real nervous...

I highly recommend listening to the interview with Tom Higgins on the director podcast. It's a great interview and also very inspiring:
<http://www.magicgate.com/podcast/director/feeds/DirectorPodcast_2006_03_08.mp3>

--
Cole