> I have a project that uses external casts (I plan to use a
> stub projector in the end), but when I am trying to test the
> project it seems like the projector totally ignores the
> external casts.

Karina gave you a good answer on protecting the casts. No further
needed, except to emphasize _save a backup_ before you protect! Once you
protect it, that's it. You can't unprotect it.

For the external cast question, no, you don't have to have a stub,
though Karina's suggestion is good for other reasons. For a MIAW to have
access to an external cast, it needs to be included in the stage movie.
It can be external, but the main movie needs to know about it.

I'm not sure what your other problem is. Can you be more specific? It's
not clear what you mean when you say the projector ignores the external
casts. What error messages are you getting? What are the symptoms?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson