At 13:44 Uhr -0400 21.08.2003, Colin Holgate wrote:
The thing I was playing with was a routine to create some rounded rect dialog boxes, to save having to have a bitmap for each size or color arrangement we would need. Here's a test (it uses your fill routine for the corners):

http://staff.funnygarbage.com/colin/dialogmania.dcr

there are some glitches, with the thin lines, which looks like you draw some lines after applying the mask.
draw and fill do draw to the alphachannel, therefore the lines must be drawn before the correct alphachannel is applied.
I'd really like to find a way to control whether draw and fill affect the alpha channel, but didn't come up with another solution, than saving the alpha before drawing and filling and afterwards reassign the alpha.
that's the reason I liked to learn about invertalpha, but appearantly Diego didn't find the right keyword yet.
I can really imagine, that werner sharp may know about an undocumented parameter which skips the drawing to the alpha...

At 2112 bytes big, this is smaller that even one of those boxes, let alone all the ones you'll see. BTW, this may induce nausea.

is it intended to do so ? :-)

ażex